Peer reviewed Impact Case Studies developed by healthcare library and knowledge specialists, are now displayed on this blog page. Please note the former database is no longer functional and will not be updated.
The latest case studies added this month are:
- Publications Repository
- Signs of Elder Abuse coming into Hospital
- Interview Preparation – how the library helps career development
- Evidence to provide a factual explanation for delusional thoughts
- Cardiac Sparing in Breast Radiotherapy / Cardiac Toxicity on Herceptin
- Clinical Supervision Programme
- Health Information Literacy training for members of the public in collaboration with local public libraries
- Female urinary incontinence management
- Development of a smartphone app for hand therapy patients
- Providing regular evidence updates to support clinical practice, research and education
- Literature search to support the Quality Improvement Academy explore Time banking for NHS professionals
- Literature search to support the Speech and Language Therapy team improve oral health of vulnerable patients on wards.
- Impact of a literature search for Public Health Lancashire
A reminder that you can submit your own case studies here. They will be reviewed by the regional quality teams prior to being added to the listing.
NHS LKS Development Manager, Yorkshire and the Humber