Join the Community of Practice for Knowledge Management (KM)
“Communities of practice are groups of people who share a concern or a passion for something they do and learn how to do it better as they interact regularly.” (Wenger-Trayner)
From earlier Knowledge Management events, people wanted to:
- Share ideas, ask questions and call on the ‘experts’ among us
- Learn from one another in an inclusive way
- Develop our knowledge base
- Practice some KM techniques
How do I join?
- Join the KM mailing list: KM@libraryservices.nhs.uk
- Go to https://lists.libraryservices.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/km and subscribe
or email the HEE KM team KnowledgeManagement@hee.nhs.uk and ask to join
- Post a message to introduce yourself and use the group to ask questions, share your knowledge and ideas!