A list of all our Knowledge Management Stories.
Visit the KM Toolkit page to see how they relate to the Knowledge for Healthcare KM goals.
More stories will be added soon.
- AMBER – The Ambulance Research Repository by Matt Holland and Michelle Dutton
- Armed forces champions resource by Katie Nicholas
- Clinical guidelines by Jackie McGuire
- Dissertations into Practice by Carol McCormick
- Document storage by Emma Aldrich
- Dynamed plus Integration with EPR by Uma Devalapalli
- ELHT Evidence Hub – online portal by Graham Haldane
- Emergency Medicine Handbook App by Angela Hall
- Espresso Café by Cath Harris
- Innovation forum by Ben Skinner
- Institutional Repository by Mary Hill and Tim Jacobs
- Institutional Research Repository by Uma Devalapalli
- Healthcare professions forums – intranet chat rooms by Laura Drummond
- Knowledge Cafe by Laura Wilkes
- Knowledge Capture tools at Public Health England by Caroline De Brún
- Knowledge Harvest by Daniel Froste
- Knowledge Legacy by Sarah Lewis
- KnowledgeShare by Ben Skinner
- Leavers toolkit by Rachel Cooke
- Library Book of Revalidation by Laura Wilkes
- Lunch & Learn by Emily Hopkins
- “More Research Needed” – Supporting Clinical Research by Laura Sims
- Nurse revalidation support by Jackie McGuire
- O&G intranet by Ben Skinner
- O&G Knowledge Asset by Uma Devalapalli
- “Psychiatry Papers you may have missed” bulletin by Lucy Anderson
- Publications database by Nick Smith
- Randomised Coffee Trials by Daniel Froste
- Sharing Best Practice with a Poster Exhibition at RJAH by Lis Edwards
- Smartphone Apps and access to Key clinical information by Helen Barlow and Jocelyn Matthews
- V-Care (Validate your Care) Evidence-based online learning portal by John Bramwell and Paul O’Sullivan
- Yammer at NWAS by Matt Holland
KM Stories from the MAP Toolkit
These stories were originally produced by the MAP Toolkit team, co-ordinated by Susan Smith from Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
These tales show how information professionals can help make improvements by:
- linking problems with solutions
- making introductions between people which then create or have the potential to create change
Knowledge management doesn’t need to be a big scary project. It is something that we do naturally without thinking, particularly if you work on the front line counter.
The stories here are to provide inspiration and share the everyday good work we do.
- Making Links Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Stars to guide your way Wirral University Hospital Trust NHS FT
- Leader of the Pack Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Equipment on trial Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Building Bridges To Improve Patient Care Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Sharing Knowledge to Increase Engagement Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- No Longer Lost in Translation Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Fancy a Brew? Randomised Coffee Trials Health Education England: North West
Thanks to the MAP Toolkit team, in particular Susan, for their work creating these, and for generously allowing the Stories to be transferred here.
Share your story!
Please use the KM Story Template to tell us your knowledge management story and how you’re achieving the KM goals.
The template is designed to give a short case study overview of your initiative or project.
If you have any additional documents that are relevant to the story (such as a report, examples of work or photographs), include these as attachments or as an appendix to your KM story.
You can send your completed case study to the KM group, or contact us with any questions at email@example.com