The NHS Knowledge Mobilisation Framework
Visit the NHS Knowledge Mobilisation Framework E-learning to access modules introducing eleven techniques.
These are designed to help individuals to develop and use skills to mobilise knowledge effectively in their organisations.
They help them to learn before, during and after everything that they do so that pitfalls can be avoided and best practice replicated.
The Knowledge Mobilisation Postcards accompany the e-learning.
Mobilising Evidence & Knowledge Bite-Sized Webinars
Created specifically for KNOWvember19, these four recorded webinars:
- Introduce mobilising evidence and knowledge
- Explore some of the learning before, during and after techniques in more detail
Each webinar includes examples of how the techniques have been used by other knowledge specialists and consider how you can introduce the techniques into your daily practice.
- Bite-Size 1: Mobilising Evidence & Knowledge Introduction | Script | Slide Set
- Bite-Size 2: Mobilising Evidence & Knowledge Learning Before | Script | Slide Set
- Bite-Size 3: Mobilising Evidence & Knowledge Learning During | Script | Slide Set
- Bite-Size 4: Mobilising Evidence & Knowledge Learning After | Script | Slide Set
Training resources from face-to-face training
In March and April 2017 representatives from Library and Knowledge Services across England received training about Mobilising Evidence and Knowledge for cascade to colleagues.
For the South face-to-face sessions were supplemented by a series of recorded webinars introducing a selection of knowledge management techniques.
Recordings and slides from a series of webinars held in 2017 exploring various Knowledge Management Tools and Techniques:
Webinar One: Peer Assist held 11th September 2017 and slides
Webinar Two: Knowledge Harvesting held 29th September 2017 and slides
Webinar Three: Communities of Practice held 4th October 2017 and slides
Webinar Four: Retrospect held 9th October 2017 and slides
Webinar Five: Self-Assessment Tool held 30th October 2017 and slides
Webinar Six: Innovation Database held 8th November 2017 and slides
Webinar Seven: Keeping people up-to-date held 12th December 2017 Slides
Webinar Eight: Connecting People to Best Practice: Knowledge Assets held 14th December 2017 and slides
Aims and Objectives of the Cascade Training
- Participants are able to share the message and engage librarians and knowledge specialists and healthcare staff to better mobilise evidence and share knowledge
- Healthcare librarians and knowledge specialists will feel confident to initiate and undertake knowledge management activities in their everyday work
- Set the context for prioritising KM in our work
- Raise awareness of opportunities for professional development
- Promote our online Knowledge Management Toolkit
- Launch the Board self-assessment tool
- Promote e-learning and the Knowledge Management postcards
- Connect participants to a community of practice
- Initiate an active programme of work by NHS librarians and knowledge specialists in England to better mobilise evidence and organisational knowledge
A series of four regional face-to-face events were held in September 2018. Visit the #Knowvember pages to find out more and access the agendas and slides.