Knowvember is a Knowledge Management campaign which will take place throughout November 2018. The idea is to highlight and showcase the ways in which library and knowledge services mobilise evidence and organisational knowledge.
How can you get involved?
- Follow and join the campaign on Twitter: #Knowvember18
- Pledge your support using the Padlet Pledge wall
- Join the twitter chat on the 16th October 2018 #ukmedlibs
- Deliver a KM activity during the month of November and share what you do using #Knowvember18 – Why not download the pledge cards to share on social media and the pledge wall? There is also a Poster template and evaluation cards you can use for your own Knowvember activities
- View the presentation slides from the four regional events that took place in September
Don’t forget there are lots of useful resources in the Knowledge Management Toolkit to help get you started
View the agendas and download the slides from the Knowvember Events
- Agenda for Exeter, Exeter slides
- Agenda for Leeds, Leeds slides
- Agenda for Leicester, Leicester slides
- Agenda for London, London slides
Join the Community of Practice for Knowledge Management (KM)
“Communities of practice are groups of people who share a concern or a passion for something they do and learn how to do it better as they interact regularly.” (Wenger-Trayner)
From earlier Knowledge Management events, people wanted to:
- Share ideas, ask questions and call on the ‘experts’ amongst us
- Learn from one another in an inclusive way
- Develop our knowledge base
- Practice some KM techniques
How do I join?
- If you’re not already on it, join the KM mailing list: KM@libraryservices.nhs.uk
- Go to https://lists.libraryservices.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/km to subscribe
- Or email the HEE KM team KnowledgeManagement@hee.nhs.uk to ask to join, and Emily or Katie will add you
- Look out for emails in early October
- We will look at, and possibly vote on, tools and platforms that will work best for our community (we know email isn’t the only way, and we want to find a platform that will work for everyone – but the email list is a good place to start!)
- Use the group to ask questions, update on your KM Pledges and share your knowledge and ideas!
If you have any questions please get in touch at email@example.com