Use the template to frame case studies on how local or national statistics have made a difference.
The statistics champions have devised these additional questions to ask yourself for each heading in the Quality Metrics template.
- Use this field to give your case study a defined title
- Include the type of metric you used in your case study
Why is it important?
- What were you aiming to find out from gathering and analysing the statistics?
Process for compiling the Metric
- Make sure appropriate detailed information is provided for your case study
- Is there enough information for another service to replicate your case study in principle?
What does it mean?
- What was the impact achieved?
- How did you interpret and analyse the data?
- Were any tools used to support the process?
- What was the value of using the statistics?
- Were the metrics compared with the previous equivalent period/regional or national equivalent data sources?
- How frequently will you review/revisit?/
- What are the lessons learnt from the process?