PowerPoint/MS Suite/Adobe Illustrator
- The Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint/Publisher/Excel/Word) has a range of software which can be used in the creation and for the promotion of infographics.
- The Adobe package (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator) tends to be aimed at those with some experience in creating images and documents/files.
- One example of how you can use Microsoft Publisher is using Publisher and then converting it via a free pdf creator
- Cost: MS Office Suite is freely available on NHS networks.
- Adobe access can vary by teams and trusts. Please see your IT department for further advice.
University of Huddersfield Library – using Adobe Illustrator
Blended approach: Karen Holmden, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare used http://www.canva.com and http://www.freedigitalphotos.net to source the images and graphics, and then Microsoft Publisher and PowerPoint to create it.
Blended Approach: Paul Edwards, Cheshire and Wirral Partnership Knowledge and Library Service used a combination of Microsoft Publisher and Pixabay.
Training and Support:
Microsoft Office Support: https://support.office.com/
These are from various sectors and include UK and international examples.
Libraries Matter: 18 fantastic library infographics and charts
Over 35+ examples specifically aimed at embedding infographics into Powerpoint. Please note some of these resources may require the sharing of some information.