Searching bibliographic databases via native interfaces
The bibliographic databases in the National Core Content collection may be searched using their native interfaces.
Log into NICE My Resources or the My Resources list in OpenAthens. Select the supplier from the list, then select the required database.
- EBSCO: CINAHL | Medline
- Ovid Technologies: AMED | Embase | Emcare | HMIC | Medline
- ProQuest: BNI | Medline| PsychINFO
Alternatively use these links:
- ProQuest support site https://proquest.libguides.com/nhs) See the Available Databases section.
- OvidSP site (http://ovidsp.ovid.com/)
- EBSCO site (http://search.ebscohost.com/Login.aspx)
Training and Support for Native Interfaces
- EBSCO Interface: Basic searching| Advanced searching
- Ovid Interface: Basic Search on Ovid | Ovid Advanced Search | Searching help
- ProQuest Interface: ProQuest NHS support page |Basic search | Advanced search tips | Searching help
[Page last updated: 7 August 2020]