- A suite of seven bite-sized e-learning modules on ‘how to search the literature effectively’.
- Select a module, click ‘play’ and then ‘continue’.
- HEE has funded their development.
- The modules help library services:
- Extend training to more staff
- Save time spent on developing e-learning and delivering face-to-face training
- Link to the modules, or the animations within them, may be placed on library websites
- Modules are ideal for including in local blended learning.
See also LIHNN’s Literature Searching Modules
Contacts for further information:
[Page last updated: 16 October 2020]