- A new national LKS website is being developed to better support the information sharing needs of the healthcare library community in England.
- The new site will replace the NHS Library Services website and the Knowledge for Healthcare blog, and incorporate regional and network websites.
- This is to reduce duplication and the costs.
- User research conducted in Spring/Summer 2019 with LKS staff helped identify the essential and desirable features and functions for the new site.
- The national LKS website will use HEE’s national website platform. This project to develop the platform is currently in the alpha phase.
- The national LKS website is due to launch February/March 2021.
- For more information, please contact: Richard Bridgen
[Page last updated: 7 August 2020]