LKS ASE is a partnership between eight English ambulance services to provide national coverage. The new service operates in four key areas:
- Request an Article – complete an online form and request any article you need.
- Request a search – complete the online form to request a literature search.
- Current Awareness – sign up for monthly current awareness updates.
- Guides and Help – the library has written guides on topics related to searching, research and paramedic practice.
LKS ASE is working with Manchester University NHS Trust Library Services to deliver a document supply service. Further developments are planned for the future to extend the service offering including an implementation of KnowledgeShare and a repository.
For more information about the library:
- visit the library website at http://ambulance.libguides.com
- subscribe to the LKS ASE Blog – Library Update
- Follow LKS ASE on Twitter
London Ambulance Service and South East Coast Ambulance Service already have services in place and are not part of the new arrangements.