5. Evaluate talent management interventions
Once a talent management conversation has taken place, use the Talent conversation evaluation for to reflect and evaluate the talent conversation. The talent management discussion review section of the evaluation form can be used to identify actions which can feed into the individual’s personal development plan.
- Kings Fund (2015) Recruiting Talent Available at: kingsfund.org.uk/projects/leadership-in-action/talent-management/recruiting-talent Accessed 30th July 2016
- CIPD (2015) Championing better work and working lives Available at: http://www.cipd.co.uk/binaries/a-head-for-hiring_2015-behavioural-science-of-recruitment-and-selection.pdf Accessed 30th July 2016
- Honey and Mumford (1982) Learning styles questionnaire Available at: http://www.peterhoney.com/content/LearningStylesQuestionnaire.html Accessed 30th July 2016
- Honey, P. & Mumford, A. (1982) Manual of Learning Styles London: P Honey
- Brook, James (2015) Five ways to keep talented NHS staff HSJ 13th August 2015 Available at: http://www.hsj.co.uk/comment/five-ways-to-keep-talented-nhs-staff/5089298.fullarticle Accessed 30th July 2016