5. Evaluate talent management interventions
Once a talent management conversation has taken place, use the Talent conversation evaluation for to reflect and evaluate the talent conversation. The talent management discussion review section of the evaluation form can be used to identify actions which can feed into the individual’s personal development plan.
- Kings Fund (2015) Recruiting Talent Available at: kingsfund.org.uk/projects/leadership-in-action/talent-management/recruiting-talent Accessed 11th August 2020
- CIPD (2015) Championing better work and working lives Available at: http://www.cipd.co.uk/binaries/a-head-for-hiring_2015-behavioural-science-of-recruitment-and-selection.pdf Accessed 11th August 2020
- Honey and Mumford (1982) Learning styles questionnaire Available at: https://www.leadershipeastmidlands.nhs.uk/sites/default/files/Honey%20%26%20Mumford%20-%20Learning%20Styles%20Quiz.pdf Accessed 11th August 2020
- Honey, P. & Mumford, A. (1982) Manual of Learning Styles London: P Honey
- Brook, James (2015) Five ways to keep talented NHS staff HSJ 13th August 2015 Available at: https://www.hsj.co.uk/comment/five-ways-to-keep-talented-nhs-staff/5089298.article Accessed 11th August 2020