PLEASE NOTE: From 1st January 2021 please ensure that the revised Case Study Template is used when submitting case studies. This is to ensure we comply with accessibility guidance.
- We are keen to collect case studies of the impact of NHS LKS. This is for advocacy and promotion purposes and to make them available.
- Share your case studies using the form below
- To update one of your case studies already added to the impact case studies database, use this form
- Please ensure that you have gained consent for the use of any personally attributable information and quotes
The schedule below provides timelines and indicates when case study authors may hear back about their submissions.
|Deadline for submission||Sent to reviewers||Responses||Feedback|
|31st December||January||February||February / March|
- Submissions will be reviewed by quality teams. Successful case studies will be added to the impact case study database.