A webinar held on 28th May 2019.
The Emerging Technologies Group recently held a webinar on Virtual Reality (VR).
The main speaker, Nick Peres, was very engaging about the opportunities that are open to us in using VR.
Several case studies of VR’s use by health libraries were also presented.
- The Vision of HoloLens 2 (Susan Smith)
- Loanable virtual reality headsets (Catherine Micklethwaite)
- Oculus Go and Quest – practical uses of portable VR (John Barbrook)
- VR – a two pronged approach (Mary Hill and Tim Jacobs)
- Virtual Reality as a library resources (Ben Vella)
The video recording and slides can be found at: Emerging Technologies Group page